Retail & Distribution
In recent years, the Retail & Distribution sector has been changing and developing at an accelerated pace: shifting demographics, household downsizing, better educated consumers, and new channel formats are all driving factors. Today, one of retailers’ biggest challenges is to find new ways of reinventing themselves by modifying existing models and processes to satisfy the needs of future consumers to ensure success and profitability.
For over a decade, DataSource International has provided multilingual services to hundreds of companies in the retail sector: from general merchandise stores to grocery chains. Throughout the seemingly endless digital revolution ─ one that has positively impacted consumers’ behaviour ─ we have consistently bolstered our retail customers’ new strategies and helped them achieve their global requirements by providing a full range of language services.
How can we help you?
- Technical Writing: We can translate or edit user manuals, and can produce fully formed all-new content.
- Translation: From product manuals, product descriptions, and packaging, to advertisements or video presentations, we can translate or localise texts to and from 80+ languages – for your marketing materials, sales contracts, legal documents, internal reports and HR documents, as well as your digital content and websites.
- Multilingual Desktop Publishing: Once your packaging and manuals have been translated, we can format them according to your guidelines to create multilingual documents, manuals and packaging, while consistently ensuring that all text is correctly positioned.
- Voice-Over & Audio Production: Our pool of 400+ international voice talents can perform voice-overs in 400+ language combinations and deliver dubbed versions of video content such as in-store video presentations and TV commercials.
- Data Editing and Quality Assurance: Prior to launching your e-commerce platform, our language professionals can proofread and edit your content (e.g. your product descriptions). We can also validate any content data (pictures, specifications, etc.), to ensure that your Quality Assurance standards are met.
- Product Photography: Our in-house photographers and designers can enhance the visual content of your packaging, instructions manuals, brochures, ads, website, and social media accounts for memorable, eye-catching impact!
- Line Drawing: Our in-house designers can create detailed line drawings for your technical content and instruction manuals to ensure that your product is accurately represented and customers understand exactly how to use it!